sábado, 7 de mayo de 2016

My daily routine











I have always very sleepy to wake up, I love to sleep although I prefer the day shift; my shifts are rotary, day or night. I'm Nursing Assistant for five years ago in the Special Care Unit.

I get up at 05:30 am, I brush my teeth and I take a shower, then I get dressed, I take a breakfast and I´m going to work driving a motorcycle. The hospital is very near of my house, it takes ten minutes.







In the hospital, I administer medications, I help the patients that they take a shower, I make the beds, I make records of the patient's clinical condition, I take patients to procedures and surgery, I transfer them from one service to another.





I love my profession, I love take care of people. Some people recover and return home, some people spend a long time in the hospital, and others die.
All people can get sick: Children, young, adults, ancients.



I teamwork with doctors, nurses and specialists.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario