LIVING
ROOM:
![]() |
My living
room is small, orange and brown, there are a stereo, a TV, The Bible and a
picture of my mother of her birthday two years ago.
|
![]() |
There are two
windows with white curtains, the ceiling is white.
|
![]() |
The table
is made of wood, it has a tablecloth. It´s the place where we gather to eat after
of working.
BEDROOM:
BEDROOM:
My bedroom is very cozy, i have a bed, a big flat screen TV. This is in the second floor of my house. I have many stuffed animals and memories.
My bedroom is very cozy, i have a bed, a big flat screen TV. This is in the second floor of my house. I have many stuffed animals and memories.
In my
closet I have a lot of clothes of all colors.
|







No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario